Aug 26th 2009
Okay so it’s not like it was hard. But here is the short version of what took place in the last 18 days.
- Family Vacation to Myrtle Beach.
- Lost my $6.00 sunglasses when a wave crashed over my head.
- Found a $142.00 pair of sunglasses floating in the surf.
- Got beat jogging with my son on the beach — that’s my 8th grader Josh — Jake won’t race me.
- Ran out of gas on the way home from Myrtle — yep that’s right, ran out of gas.
- Moved my daughter Sarah out of her room into her apartment downtown — Sr. Year at PSU!
- Turned 46.
- Took my daughter Katy out to Bethel in MN to start her sophomore year.
- Hung out with my mom and dad and siblings in South Dakota for 2 days.
- Visited my nephew Riley in the hospital in Ann Arbor for open heart surgery. He got out in 4 days!
- 27 hours in the car on the way home from South Dakota via Minneapolis and Ann Arbor.
- Catching up at Calvary.
It was a good 18 days — but I am so glad to be worshiping with the folks at Calvary this weekend!