While we were in Myanmar, one of our favorite little kids was Abraham. Abraham and his sister are both part of the Agape Orphanage family. We aren’t really sure what happened to Abraham, we suspect abuse, but maybe it was just an accident. Hot water, melted his hand together and left burns on his face. But what a sweet little boy. Before we left, we asked about the possibility of surgery for Abraham. We were told it would be about $700. So our family got together and pooled some money and left it for Abraham’s surgery. It happened last week. This is a picture. Feels good to help others. Can’t wait to see him again.
Mar 14th 2009
Mission to Myanmar
- A Letter to Calvary
- Christmas From Heaven’s Side
- VOTING GUIDE 2018
- My Family
- Press Pause #8 — The Gospel and Sabbath
- Press Pause #7 — Delighting in Sabbath…Finally!
- Press Pause #6 — Manna and Falling Stars
- Press Pause #5 – Those Who Seek Find
- A Fresh View of Sabbath (Press Pause #4)
- #Sucking at Sabbath (Press Pause #3)