It’s about 6am on Labor Day Monday. Gustav is currently scheduled to make landfall around noon. Close to 2 million people evacuated, all kinds of questions about the levees in New Orleans, and people’s lives in upheaval. I don’t normally pray about the weather, I usually figure God knows what’s needed better than I do. But today as I drive home from Minneapolis, I will be praying. Join me.
Sep 01st 2008
Mission to Myanmar
- A Letter to Calvary
- Christmas From Heaven’s Side
- VOTING GUIDE 2018
- My Family
- Press Pause #8 — The Gospel and Sabbath
- Press Pause #7 — Delighting in Sabbath…Finally!
- Press Pause #6 — Manna and Falling Stars
- Press Pause #5 – Those Who Seek Find
- A Fresh View of Sabbath (Press Pause #4)
- #Sucking at Sabbath (Press Pause #3)