This weekend at Calvary we took a few moments to celebrate generosity. The last few years we have challenged each other to take a Christmas offering for people in need around the world. The challenge is to give 1% of your annual income to make a difference in the lives of those in need. If you add up all the numbers — in December and January, you gave $150,000+ over and above your regular giving. It’s one of the reasons I love being a part of the Calvary family. So watch the video and tell God thanks for what he is going to do with what has been given.
Feb 14th 2010
Mission to Myanmar
- A Letter to Calvary
- Christmas From Heaven’s Side
- VOTING GUIDE 2018
- My Family
- Press Pause #8 — The Gospel and Sabbath
- Press Pause #7 — Delighting in Sabbath…Finally!
- Press Pause #6 — Manna and Falling Stars
- Press Pause #5 – Those Who Seek Find
- A Fresh View of Sabbath (Press Pause #4)
- #Sucking at Sabbath (Press Pause #3)